Tuesday 16 April 2013

Audience Feedback

After completing our thriller, we decided to get some audience feedback and see what we could improve and see how people reacted to our thriller. I showed our thriller to a variety of people but I have only mentioned some of the more important feedback.

Sarah: "I like it, it was creepy and chilling. I especially liked how we don't know what happened to the guy in the bed. It made me want to watch the rest."

Peter: "Good, I liked all the close ups and the poison on the string bit was cool."

Theresa: "The only problem was that I got a bit bored in the middle, it was quite slow."

Alex: "The music was interesting and I liked how it built to a climax at the end."

Eleanor: "Yeah, I liked it"

Charlie: "I maybe would have put some special effects in somewhere"

Holly: "Not as thrilling as it could be"

Taking this all on board, I see how maybe the pace could have been a bit faster to avoid the audience getting bored or losing interest, but not including the ending was a good idea because it left the audience wanting more and it has left them in suspense which is ideal with a thriller. I also think we could have altered the music slightly more, making it fit more with the shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment